Fantabulous

8%


Was really happy with the modernistic but … the…

Was really happy with the modern just … the tfv18 is that bad smoking is cheaper, I have YouTubed/talked to the place I brought it from and they won't cover the stupid thing under warranty. tried every play a joke on for it to stop leaking but nothing seems to piece of work. 4 brought a pack of coils every week nearly , went through so much juice , my work truck fifty-fifty has a ac cooling cup holder to keep the affair cold. but notwithstanding wants to leak hence why it's cheaper to go make full your v8 machine and buy a pack of port royal and so be dealing with this crap


Dont waste your money on smok pens.

Dont waste matter your money on smok pens.
I've had two different models at present and neither has lasted more six weeks. Started with the stick V8, afterwards 6 weeks its died, wont plow on & won't charge. Thinking I was only unlucky u got pen V2. I've had that just under 5 weeks now that'southward done same equally the V8.
Volition never buy smok again


AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought a vape mod from a retailer , within few weeks it knackered in and and then I contacted Smok who first took 2 months to acknowledge and the the communication was admittedly terrible. After 3 months I got a response from SMOK who and then sent me my replacement but In a different color to the one purchased. Avoid Avoid AVOID as at that place are many other Vape modern manufacturers that are reliable and consistent with their customer service


Bad.

Product came broke, customer back up replies after two weeks and didnt solve annihilation.


Bad real bad

Bad. Really bad. Tried 3 and they all failed within a month.


Bad product

Bad product! I would not even give this product any stars simply 1 star seems best. I bought ii of these products one for me and one for my boyfriend. His worked one day and mine worked for ii weeks they both died would not accuse. I got the Solus kit. The pen leaks and yous get a oral cavity total of liquid. I went out and bought a new vape pen and dearest it. Information technology works so much better. I would never recommend this product to anyone. The smoke shops do not take these pens back after 24 hours. My new Caliburn A2 pod kit I would definitely recommend!


Bought a Smok Morph two

Bought a Smok Morph ii, eventually turned out to be a peachy machine....but the pedagogy booklet sucks, he'd to picket a YouTube video to figure out how to assemble information technology, make sure y'all tighten everything before putting fluid in information technology peculiarly the coil. Batteries are hard to find, booklet says nothing about the 18650 batteries needing to be the flat type, wasted money on the wrong kind of batteries


All devices start out well

All devices start out well, good performance beyond the range but anything other than nord coils are useless. i in every 5 or so last more than a week. The devices but don't concluding. After a few months, sometimes equally little as 2 months, the device suddenly dies. They do seem good value on the face of information technology merely paying £forty for a ecig that lasts 2-four months on peak of pods/coils and juice. Might too become back to smoking.


Terrible customer service

Bought a nord two. A couple months later it'south battery is sh** and I'thousand within the warranty fourth dimension, so I contacted customer service to go a replacement. They barely reply more one time every two weeks, and half the fourth dimension I don't really sympathize what they mean. Information technology's been over a month since I beginning contacted them. I still oasis't gotten any sort of replacement or coupon to get my money back. This is ridiculous


I have ever used Aspire vape kits but…

I have ever used Aspire vape kits but I saw the smok nord on Ebay bought it and what an amazing product information technology turned out to be take since bought due south thallo kit omg vaping has never been and then amazing to me thank you smok 5 stars from me kindest regards Elizabeth


Don't waste material your money

If I could requite no stars I would. Don't buy these, they're a complete waste product of coin. I've had 2 and neither take lasted more than 3 months. Shocking!!


Poor Product Poor Client service

I bought a Morph II kit very recently. The vape started giving a time out message on the screen and will not restart. I took it back to the shop I bought information technology at, they volition not help. I chosen SMOK hotline just to be told I accept to take this vape two hours away from where I live to have it replaced. I'll never buy another SMOK production as long as I live. Definitely they take lost a customer hither!


I just quit smoking and bought a smok…

I but quit smoking and bought a smok 2vpen its a great vape 1 of the best so far the merely thing is I can't find watermelon juice for it if I could get that I would rate smok a ten. If theres anyway I can get information technology allow me know. Smoke is the best vape company out there


I would vote ZERO stars

I would vote Goose egg stars. Worst purchase for vaping EVER. Giant waste of coin.
Totally dissatisfied and out $50


Battery life is terrible

Bombardment life is terrible. Waste of money. Only had it 6 months give it a full charge now and I get one lungfull out of it and it dies, inexpensive and nasty.
Bad quality
Bad later on sale service
Never ever buy Smok device once again


Battery life is terrible

Battery life is terrible. Waste of coin. Only had information technology vi months give information technology a full charge now and I get one lungfull out of it and it dies, cheap and nasty.

Is this your company?

Claim your profile to access Trustpilot's free business tools and connect with customers.

Get gratuitous account